Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tiny Little Fingers...Big Chubby Cheeks!!

I feel like we could post a million pics like this of our little sweet bean. Since the day she was born it seems like she has been knitting her little hands together. It cracks us up!! She is so busy busy with those hands. We joke that she is worried there might not be anymore milk :) One of my favorites is when I find her busted out of her swaddle blanket with just her hands peeping out the top. I need to make sure I write down these little things. I never want to forget when she gets bigger!!

Here is our cutie pie in a dress to match her nursery! I couldn't pass it up. Check out those cheeks. They seem to just keep growing and growing and I love it!! For now her eyes are big and blue just like her daddy's. I'm not sure how long we wait to see if they change but I sure hope they stay!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, she has a signature move already? Keep knitting those tiny hands together, Winter. You are adorable!