Saturday, June 06, 2009

This photo was taken on June 6th...Winter's two month birthday. This cute onesie is part of a set of twelve we got from our family friend Dara Davidson. Her and her friend created them...they are called twelvsies :) Check them out at www.shopkindred.com
I got my daddies beautiful big blue eyes!!
Gretzky and Allie have been taking the whole baby addition really well. Every time I lay a blanket down on the ground for tummy time Gretzky runs over and lays on it.
Gretzky is a big fan of tummy time...he likes to lick Winter's toes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Woods Family said...

You guys - SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I was JUST thinking about you the other day and wondering when that little toots was coming - then I got your announcement! I am adding you onto our blog! She is PERFECT! I am SOOOO excited for you! We have another one coming in December! gina