Saturday, June 13, 2009

Casa de Keough has finally made it to the world of blogging. It has taken us awhile because although Mike's favorite song to sing is "I love technology..." Lindsay needs to be the blogger and I am not so much a fan of technology!! BUT we now have a fabulous reason to get on the blogging band wagon...yes of course it is our precious baby girl Winter Kate Keough. She has arrived and we want to make sure everyone has up to date pictures. So here goes...
This is our sweet baby girls stats from her two month check up. I guess you can say our sweet BIG baby girl :) She LOVES milk!!!
Here she is doing here favorite chant..."milk, milk, milk!!" We love to see these sweet smiles. Poor little thing had a major freak out when they gave her the 2 month shots. Mom had to leave because she couldn't stand to hear her cry.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is SOOOOO sweet!!!! What a doll! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Laughing Bee said...

Winter is precious! The perfect mix of you both! I can't believe she is already 2 months!

Nicole Svendsen said...

she is so cute...I see lots of Lins in her:)

gramannarbor said...

Love your blog and now I have set it up to alert me when you make new posts!!! Winter is beautiful and those eyes are amazing. Thanks,
Love Grandma Diane

Woods Family said...

Yeah!! I have been waiting for a blog update!!! She is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I agree with Nicole - I see a lot of Lindsay in her as well! So happy you will now be on the updating track!!

Katie said...

She is so precious Lindsay! I love her name! Congratulations to you both. Little girls are so sweet!