Saturday, June 27, 2009

Flying the Friendly Skies

Yahoo we survived our first trip on a plane. As you can see I was not seated in an aisle. I can't figure out which seat is better, aisle or window. Aisle means I don't have to climb over my neighbor to change a diaper, window gave me a place to prop her up to sleep. She seems pretty content. It was mom on pins and needles :)

This is me at the Shed Aquarium with Bean. Mike thought this picture truly captured the essence of how I was feeling that day. I have never seen so many people in once place. It was a zoo!! We had a fabulous time and Winter seemed no worse for the wear, as always, knitting those hands together.

Mike's family was so AWESOME to watch Winter while we went to the wedding. I think she had a much better time with her cousins then she would have had with us. What a fun picture Lori took of all the cousins!!

Here is the whole crew minus the camera man Mikey!! He was looking pretty good that day surrounded by all the ladies :) From the left is our niece Erin, Mike's sister next to me, our niece Leah, and our niece Lauren. Amazing how fast all of these girls are growing up. We just wish we lived closer so we could be more involved in their lives. Seems like each time we visit there are so many changes. This time Lauren is officially a certified driver. CRAZY and EXCITING!!! I remember thinking that license was the key to my freedom!!! Of course sweet Lauren in using her new license to help out around the house by running errands. I'm pretty sure that is not what I used mine for...sorry mom!! Lauren you are amazing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: