Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three Whole Months!

Look how big I am :) This isn't our best picture but we had some trouble getting a smile out of our little bean on her three month birthday (July 6th...same as my Mimi). Maybe it was because we waited for dad to get home from work and it was late night!!
Happy Three Month Birthday Winter Kate
We had to blog these to show little missy and how much she has grown. The first one was in the hospital when she was three days old. The second one was taken the 13th of July when she was three months old. Look how much those legs are hanging out!!
I read in one of these baby books that wrist rattles can be great entertainment for babies before they can grab things. Lucky for me Rosie Cooper had sent me two of them. I went and grabbed them but I'm not sure Winter is feeling comfortable with her new look :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

So cute! I love the comparison pictures in the boppy. She is getting really long. And she has the most beautiful smile! So glad we'll get to see her again this Fall!!

Unknown said...

She is so cute, I can't even stand it!!!