Monday, July 13, 2009

Cute pics I can't resist!

Mike just showed me how to upload photos to the blog last night. Watch out you are going to be so sick of my updates. Here are some pictures of Winter I couldn't resist.

Turns out we did have more photos of her in her 3 month onesie so I wanted to get one that would do her justice!!! Check out the belly below :)

Is this the most adorable picture you have ever seen? What a handsome daddy this little girl has. I couldn't get over both of these sweet faces. I think I might be the luckiest girl in the world having these two in my life!!!

Last but not least...the thinker :) She has been getting this look since she came out of the womb. If ya'll get a chance check out this link www.danicalarsen.com/blog/ I know that is asking a lot but if you scroll to the bottom of her blog there is a picture of Winter in a pink hat you will die over!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: