Monday, July 13, 2009

Fourth of July

We had a great 4th of July this year. We all went down to my parents in Colorado Springs and my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins were all in town. Below we are celebrating my cousin, Mary Ellen's, 10th birthday. Check out my cousin Graham on the far left. Remember him from my wedding?? Now he is 17...ahhhhh!!!

For Mary Ellen's birthday we got her a Hannah Montana dress up costume. It came with a fancy head set microphone. We made her put on a little concert for us. She was so cute!!

Here she is again...without the wig. I guess you could call this her Miley Cyrus look. Seriously she was cracking us up the whole weekend!!

Thought this was the cutest picture of Winter at our 4th of July party. Mike is starting to get a little artsy with the camera :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: