Sunday, April 11, 2010

A favorite face :)

Winter makes this face when she is bored...it cracks me up!!! It is accompanied with huffing out her nose in irritation!!! My other favorite things are when she tries so hard to lift something heavy, like the laundry basket into the dishwasher, and breathes like she's in the gym doing clean squat jerks. So funny!! She has also learned that whenever she falls down (which is constantly considering she is in the "cruising" phase) she says "Ow" even if it didn't hurt. It comes out crystal clear.

So that's it for now. I would love to put a thousand more pics of my cutie pie on here but that's enough to give you a taste of what the Keough's have been up to. Love to you all from Colorado!!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

LOVE THIS. I am printing it out for my memory board. TOO CUTE!!!!

Nicole Svendsen said...

love that face. i cannot get over her eyes--they are GORGEOUS!!!!