Monday, February 08, 2010

Winter Loves Little "E"



Yes let's state the obvious...blogging is not my strong suit. Anyhoo...I thought I should give it another whirl. Instead of feeling like I need to go back I'm just picking up from here. Winter was 10 months old on Saturday. I can hardly believe it. We still need to get our 10 month onesie photo but here are some sweet pics of Winter and Little E.




Poor Erik...Winter is aggressive :)





He just doesn't know what to think about all this.





These are some pics Matt took when the Zitzlsperger Family made the trek out to Colorado for Winter's baby dedication. We had such a great time!!! Winter was so thankful to have her Godmommy and Goddaddy out here for her big event!!!!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ha ha!! He is patient for sure....he has to deal with Dane too...poor guy! We had so much fun out there. The boys loved it and want to go back!